Labour’s week from hell

The spiked team discuss the latest fallout from the General Election campaign.

Topics Brexit Politics UK

Can Labour recover from its dire polling? Why can’t Labour get to grips with its anti-Semitism problem? Why is the Tory campaign so underwhelming? Luke Gittos joins Tom Slater and Fraser Myers to discuss all this and more on the spiked podcast.

Comments

30th November 2019 at 4:04 pm

Corbyn is a Johnson asset. How else to explain Corbyn chanelling Prince Andrew?

David Webb

30th November 2019 at 4:38 am

Er… an extremely deceitful podcast. You claim Holly Rigby is anti-Semitic because she opposes the State of Israel…. you didn’t argue she hated Jews per se. Yet I’m a former supporter of the Revolutionary Communist Party, and I remember asking Frank Furedi about this at a conference in London in 1990. He is Jewish and called for the destruction of the state of Israel in his speech. I stood up and asked him to comment on why he did not allow the Jews of Israel the same right to self-determination afforded to all peoples. He replied and argued that Israel was some kind of racist state founded on the denial of Arab rights and that allowing self-determination for Zionists amounted to supporting the trampling over the Arabs. Now you claim anyone who says what Frank Furedi said is anti-Semitic? I think you need to stop the smears now.

Armitage Shanks

30th November 2019 at 1:09 am

Mr Kejadi, your promises of everything for nothing made me follow your link, but… “The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.”
That’s internet speak for “incompetent, lying scumbag and security risk”.
Is your name really Jeremy?

kejadi kejadi

29th November 2019 at 5:22 pm

I am making $125 per hour working online on my laptop among my family. I continue doing work in my room talking to them. Its too easy to complete it no experience or skill required. You just need internet and PC/laptop. Hurry up and join the link………..golden.jobs67.com

29th November 2019 at 7:08 pm

Thanks for your ponzi scheme ideas mr Kejadi. Another terrible idea that history shows how the young can be separated from their money. They can also be fooled over and over again by bullshit. Freedom is a never ending struggle.

Janet Mozelewski

29th November 2019 at 8:06 pm

Indeed. Clearly Spiked is standing by the principle of democratic freedom – in a ‘We don’t approve of Ponzi schemes, but we will uphold your right to sell them’ kind of way. Meanwhile, elsewhere on Spiked I have a comment in moderation because (at least I surmise it is be because)I mentioned in passing something about gender.