You agree not to provide User Content that:
- infringes on, misappropriates or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or advocates illegal activity;
- constitutes advertising (unless approved or otherwise authorised by us); and/or contains any virus or other harmful code, or which may otherwise impair or harm our Website or our computer systems or any third party computer system, and we shall have sole discretion as to whether any material is in breach of this clause;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- contain any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful programming routine;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or links to articles or websites that do the same;
- contain any information which personally identifies another individual (such as name, phone number and address), unless it is editorially justified, in the public domain or express consent has been obtained;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
Who can read your comments?
Your comments can be read by everyone who visits the spiked site, whether they are registered to comment or not.
Anyone who is not registered will not be able to write comments.
How does moderation work?
Comments are filtered so some comments may enter a queue for approval by the spiked team. We reserve the right to remove and moderate comments and occasionally we may turn off comments on articles.
How else can you get in touch with us?
If you have any suggestions or questions, email us at email@example.com.